Saturday, October 13, 2012

Latest Update On AMITH

What's up yall, I have not been on this blog site for a very long time and I wanted to say I'm deeply sorry for that. I'm just recovering from my girlfriend passing away who I was in a 7 year relationship with. I know very well shannon want's me to continue on with my journey. I also know she is looking down on me and protecting me. On the other hand I've been in the studio lately and been very proactive in developing my craft. I've also been in the studio with another great artist/ good friend of mines by the name of Won-G. Pictures and updates will be posted soon. I want to say thank you for all of your guys support. you guys have really helped me to stay grounded. I love my fans. My new website www.AmithToday.com is also being put together. Please stay up to date and follow my journey twitter.com/amithrap facebook.com/amithisupnext www.amithtoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment